Tennis court hire
Courts are available for casual hire and can be booked up to 72 hours in advance. To book online, please follow the process below:
- view the available courts online – https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/TottonandElingTennisCentre/Booking/BookByDate
- select an available court up to 72 hours in advance (divided into 1-hour slots)
- choose the length of your booking (either 1 or 2 hours) and select “Book Now”
- in the middle of the page, follow the link for “Haven’t created an account? Click here”
- we recommend that you then “Register with an email address and password…” to create your own dedicated Clubspark account
- this will allow you to easily book again in the future, with your own pin number to use at the tennis court access gate
After making your booking, you will receive a confirmation with a pin number. Please use this number to access the electronic gate for the tennis courts at the time of your booking. The number is valid from just before your booking starts.
Please note, although we have 8 floodlit courts, the display on the booking system does not show them all at once. Please use the arrows to see availability on all 8 courts.
Tennis court hire prices
- £8 per hour
- floodlights are included where required and will switch on automatically
- although we are normally happy to lend you racquets and balls, please note that due to Covid19 restrictions and the fact that the clubhouse is closed, borrowing equipment is currently not possible
- the building will not be open for all of the hours that the courts are open. Please therefore plan for this eventuality. Toilets are available in the neighbouring play park
- courts once booked cannot be refunded within the final 24 hours, however, in cases of bad weather, or an unavoidable change in circumstances, we will always try to re-book for you. To do this, please call 0238 155 0 122, or email firstname.lastname@example.org