Pay-and-play tennis court hire
Online booking available instantly, or up to 72 hours in advance
Only £10 per hour
Tennis court hire – everyone is welcome!
Our courts are available to the general public for casual hire at all times, and can be booked online up to 72 hours in advance. After your pay-and-play booking has been confirmed, you will receive a pin number, which allows you to access the courts. You can even book online for instant play, should you already be at the courts! Please be aware that it is not possible to borrow or hire racquets and balls.
The process for booking online is very simple:
- view the available courts online – https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/TottonandElingTennisCentre/Booking/BookByDate
- select an available court up to 72 hours in advance (minimum booking period 1-hour)
- choose the length of your booking and select “Book Now”
- in the middle of the page, follow the link for “Haven’t created an account? Click here”
- we recommend that you then “Register with an email address and password…” to create your own dedicated Clubspark account
- this will allow you to easily book again in the future, with your own pin number to use at the tennis court access gate
After making your booking, you will receive a confirmation with a pin number. Please use this number to access the electronic gate for the tennis courts at the time of your booking. The number is valid from just before your booking starts.
Please note, although we have 8 floodlit courts, the display on the booking system does not show them all at once. Please use the arrows to see availability on all 8 courts.
Tennis court hire prices
- £10 per hour
- floodlights are included in the price and where required, will switch on automatically
- please note that we cannot provide racquets and balls
- the building will not be open for all of the hours that the courts are open. Please therefore plan for this eventuality. Toilets are available in the neighbouring play park
- courts can be cancelled for a full refund up to 2 hours before the start time of the booking
- whilst courts cannot be automatically refunded within the final 2 hours, in cases of bad weather, or an unavoidable change in circumstances, we will always manually re-book for you. To do this, please call 0238 155 0 122, or email email@example.com