Tennis club membership via monthly subscription offers fantastic value. There are various social and competitive playing opportunities available. The Totton & Eling Tennis Centre has a lovely parkland setting. There is plenty of parking, as well as access to the local green routes for cycling and walking. By joining our leagues and / or attending the weekly mix-in, we can match you with players of a similar ability.
A monthly membership subscription offers value and flexibility, with the following advantages:
- free use of the courts and floodlights, when playing with other members
- meet other members and access organised activities with players of a similar ability
- online court booking, including automated floodlights
- the ability to book courts up to 30 days in advance
- regular matches that you can schedule at your convenience in our internal leagues (singles, doubles and mixed – around 95 regular players)
- free entry into the Wimbledon Ticket Ballot (for opted-in LTA Members)
- proportional pay-and-play discount for guests
- free weekly mix-in (Wednesday 19-21:00). A great opportunity to meet other members, and to access regular, organised play
- 10% discount on group coaching sessions
- represent Totton & Eling Tennis Centre in the Hampshire & IOW and Southampton inter-club leagues – men’s, ladies’ and mixed teams available
- access to toilets and changing rooms whenever you are playing, with a clubroom available for mix-ins, inter-club matches and social events
Membership payment is made via convenient monthly direct debit instalments. Our various categories offer flexible combination membership options. Please see below for the the package that suits you best.
Membership Fees (all per month)
- Adult (aged 24 or over) – £22
- Young Adult (aged 18-23) – £17
- Youth (aged 14-17) – £9
- Family Value Package (2 adults and children; all additional members 50% discount) – £39
- Couple (50% reduction on second adult) – £33
- Parent & Child (child must be aged 17 & Under) – £26
- Parent & Children (children must be aged 17 & Under) – £30
- Parent & Student (aged 18-23) – £30
To enrol for membership, please visit our online portal.
Please take a look at our online booking sheet.
Further membership Information
- group memberships – all members must abide at a single address
family Value Package constitutes two adults and child / children aged 17 or under
for Parent & Child / Child memberships, the child must be aged 17 or under
- courts can be booked by any individual member aged 14 & over. We do not offer individual membership to juniors aged 13 or under for this reason
- juniors aged 13 or under can become members as part of a group membership, however, they must always play under the supervision of an adult
monthly memberships are for a minimum period of 12 months. If circumstances change though, we will always try and be flexible to your needs
If you have further questions about how the membership function works, please fee our FAQs section.